Speaking & Consulting
Paul Barron, Author, Publisher, Producer and Brand Builder, is the father of "Fast Casual" and has been on the forefront of the consumer revolution for more than two decades.
Social media has played a big part of the American food culture shift and Paul has been on the front line of the technologies and trends that have driven this change.
With accolades from the likes of Starbucks, Sonic Drive In, Jack In the Box, McDonalds, Panera Bread, Microsoft and many other leading brands, Paul is considered to be the expert on the American Food culture and consumer. He has spent the past two decades developing a science of understanding the consumer and how they interact with restaurants and brands.
Paul is focused on expanding concepts around digital brand science, a combination of social and digital interaction by digital savvy consumers.
Paul is also the Founder and Executive Producer at www.foodabletv.com, a WebTV Network for the restaurant & hospitality industry. For speaking engagements for your business or brand, contact Paul on Twitter. To get Paul and his team to help you develop a digital powerhouse for your brand, contact him here!
What he does
- Defining the changing landscape of the American Consumer
- Consulting on Consumer Science around food trends
- Social Chef insights and social data
- Fast Casual Restaurant Consulting
- Digital Brand Development
- eBook development
- Brand Video Production
- Web and Social Media Technology
- Mobile and Web App Development
- Native content development and stratagies